Happy Lives Behaviour Support Services
Happy Lives Behaviour Support provides a range of behaviour intervention support services, including:
- Behaviour observation and assessment.
- Functional behaviour assessment reports.
- Development of positive behaviour support strategies.
- Positive behaviour support plans.
- NDIS restrictive intervention behaviour support plans.
- Assistance with implementation of plans and strategies.
- Staff training and support in behaviour management.
- Parent and family training, education and support.
- General consultation and advice regarding behaviour support.
We believe in our services being flexible, meeting the needs of each individual with which we work. We also believe in a collaborative approach, involving various stakeholders in a holistic manner to achieve ongoing behaviour improvement and change.
Contact us for more information.